Adam Baldwin is a Senior Product Manager at GitHub. A security focused professional with over 25 years of experience, Adam has spent his career building companies, breaking into companies, managing teams, designing products, and talking about security non-stop.
Previously Adam was VP of security at npm, acquired by GitHub in 2020.
Career and Mentorship
Read about the start of my career and why I think mentorship is so important. https://medium.com/@adam_baldwin/my-story-about-mentorship-3f793df90db7
Other Fun Facts
- 2x DEFCON Black Badge holder. DC18, DC20 (team psychoholics)
- Won TeleChallenge phreaking contest at DEFCON 28 (team psychoholics)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) - Mar 2008
- CompTIA Security+ - Feb 2003
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - Aug 2003 - Aug 2009
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) - Jan 2005 - Aug 2009
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) - May 2005 - May 2009
- Symantec Certified Security Practitioner - Feb 2004 - Feb 2007
- Cisco Certified Network Association (CCNA) - Jul 2002 - Jun 2005
- ImageStream Certified Network Operator - May 2009 - May 2012